Join us for our 7th Annual festival June 29th – July 3rd with evening theatrical screening at the Hollywood Theatre and weekend matinees at the Clinton St. Theater, or stream it all at home anywhere in the US. It’s like Halloween in June!
Enjoy over 50 brand new short and feature horror films from around the world! Featuring all horror genres from monster movies to haunted houses, folk horror to masked killers, and everything in between, Portland Horror Film Festival believes in diversity and representation in the world of horror, including films by BIPOC, women, and queer filmmakers.
Portland Horror Film Festival is the premier all-genre horror festival in Portland, Oregon, and yearly brings the best in short and feature-length horror to the dark and dreamy Pacific Northwest.
- Wed, June 29, 7-11pm • Hollywood Theatre
- Thu, June 30, 7-11pm • Hollywood Theatre
- Fri, July 1, 7-11pm • Hollywood Theatre
- Sat, July 2, 12-5pm • Clinton St. Theater
- Sun, July 3, 12-4pm • Clinton St. Theater
- Sun, July 3, 6-11pm • Hollywood Theater
See the complete schedule of films HERE.