The Third Annual Portland Horror Film Festival will take place June 13-16th at the historic Hollywood Theatre! With the goal of promoting and nurturing independent horror film, the Portland Horror Film Festival is the first dedicated horror film festival in Portland, OR. Film programming is comprised of independent short and feature length horror films, many of which you can’t see anywhere else.
Programs are 5.5”x8.5” with full color, no bleed, throughout.
- Front Inside Cover – full color (8.5″ tall x 5.5″ wide) $300
- Back Inside Cover – full color (8.5″ tall x 5.5″ wide) $300
- Back Outside Cover – full color (8.5″ tall x 5.5″ wide) $350
- Full Page inside – full color (8.5″ tall x 5.5″ wide) $200
- Half Page – full color (4″tall x 5.5″ wide) $125
- Quarter Page – full color (4″ tall x 2.6″ wide) $75
In order of preference: TIFF, PDF, PNG, JPG
Image resolution must be 300 dpi
On Screen Ads
These are shown on the movie screen during intermissions.
$100 for a still slide, $200 for a 15 second video ad (you must provide).
Dimensions: 1920 x1080 pixels (landscape) (RGB) HD is fine. Larger images are fine, we’ll shrink them to fit.
Preferred format: high quality JPG, PNG, or GIF. (.mov, quicktime, or h264 for video ads)
Ad Copy & Payment Deadline:
- Ad copy and Payment due by May 25th.
- $400 – Half Page Ad, Onscreen slide ad, Logo on all printed promotional materials, link and logo on website for full year, post on social media.
- $700 – Full Page Ad, Onscreen slide ad, Logo on all printed promotional materials, 1 pair of full passes to use or giveaway, promotional insert in Swag Bags (you provide), Ad on website for full year, post on social media.
- $1600 – Festival Sponsor, On-stage mentions each day, Full Page Ad, 30 second on-screen video ad (must provide), Logo on all printed materials, 2 pairs of full passes to use or giveaway, promotional insert in Swag Bags (you provide), Ad on website for full year, link and promotion of your choice on social media and to our email list.
- Festival Presenter – please contact us for information on this comprehensive sponsor package. In addition to the above perks, also includes placement on our red carpet step and repeat banner, and a “presented by” credit on printed materials as well as onscreen during intermissions and Q&As.
We will be giving Swag Bags to our Patron of Horror Ticket holders and Filmmaker Guests. If you are interested in providing promotional giveaways, please let us know! This can be fliers, coupons, samples, promo CDs, stickers, etc. We’ll need 120 items. If you are interested in donating bags with your company logo to be used, please let us know!
For more information, or to provide ad copy, please contact us.