Portland Horror Film Festival – June 5-8, 2019
Tickets come in different forms:
- General Admission 4-day pass: $65 before June 3rd, $70 after
Includes: all 16+ hours of films from 12 different countries.
- Deluxe Patron of Horror 4-day pass: $80-$84 UNTIL MAY 31st
Only $15 more, includes: all 16+ hours of films PLUS Meet & Greet with Mick Garris (Friday 6/7), early entry and seating each day, Exclusive T-shirt, etched badge, and wood talisman.
- Single day tickets: $18 before June 3rd, $20 after
Wed (6:30-11pm), Thu (6:30-11pm), Fri (6:30-11:30pm), or Sat (12:30-5pm). Each day includes more than 4 hours of new horror movies!
General Admission tickets
- 4-day Festival pass: $65 before Jun 3rd/$70 after
- Wed, Jun 5 (6:30-11:pm) ticket: $18 before Jun 3rd, $20 after
- Thur, Jun 6 (6:30-11pm) ticket: $18 before Jun 3rd, $20 after
- Fri, Jun 7 (6:30-11:30pm) ticket: $18 before Jun 3rd, $20 after
- Sat, Jun 8 (12:30-5pm) ticket: $18 before Jun 3rd, $20 after
Join our announcement list below, and be the first to know when tickets go on sale or there are other updates!
Deluxe Patron of Horror Tickets
Sales have ended for Patron of Horror Deluxe ticket packages. These included early entry/seating, a meet and greet with featured guest Mick Garris, an exclusive T-shirt, wood talisman, and etched “Horror Access Card” badge/lanyard. These tickets directly support the festival and allow us to cover our upfront costs, like theater rental and bringing special guests to Portland.